REA CPD - AML Due Diligence
Price: $ 29.95+GST
REA Verified Continuing Professional Development Elective 2 hour course on AML Due Diligence
Table of Contents
Real Estate CPD - AML Due Diligence, covers the following information:
- Learning outcomes
- What is Customer Due Diligence (CDD)?
- Who does the agency have to conduct CDD on?
- Undertaking CDD on a new client
- What is required to identify the client and other relevant people?
- Determining ownership and structure
- Identification and verification of documentation
- Verifying documentary evidence
- Electronic verification of name, date of birth and address
- Verifying a client's address
- Checking the validity of documents provided
- Checking identity documents
- Checking proof of address documents
- Statement to confirm validity
- Approaching the need for additional information
- Reporting to authorities
- Summary of the AML/CFT responsibilities of the agency
Appendix 1: Information required to identify the client(s)
Appendix 2: Required documents for verification/certification of identity