CRM: An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
Price: $ 59.95+GST
Take a look in your wallet. How many points, rewards, and loyalty cards do you have? These are all examples of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programs. What does your company offer to reward existing customers and gain new ones?
This course will teach you how to make a decision about the need for CRM, the benefits of CRM, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking.
Table of Contents
1. Course Overview
2. Customer Relationship Management
Management in Your Everyday Life
What’s In It For Me?
3. What CRM Is and Who It Serves
Different Faces of CRM
Who is the Customer?
4. Checklist for Success
5. Requirement Driven Product Selection
Requirement Driven Product Selection
6. Considerations in Tool Selection
What’s Your Function in the Field?
Getting Information In and Out
7. Strategies for Customer Retention
Getting More from Your Core
8. Building the Future
9. Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider
A Broad Look
A Closer Look
10. The Development Team
11. Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program
Customer Life Cycles
Evaluating and Reviewing CRM
12. Personal Action Plan
13. Recommended Reading List
14. Post-Course Assessment